2022 Spring Semester: Jan. 22nd ~ May 14th, 2022(15 weeks, 3/12, 3/19 no classes)
*Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your signed Acknowledgement Form and a copy of your vaccine card by 1/15/2022
* Please send tuition check to address below by right date.*
Regular Registration: 11/30/2021 - 12/31/2021 ($250)
Period: 15 weeks & 2 hours per week (Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Conditions for registration:
- All school members (instuctors and students) to be fully vaccinated
- Submission of the Acknowledgement Form with a Proof of vaccination (CDC card)
- Temperature check at the entry of school
- Mask mandate in class
- No snack allowed in class, except for water
Youth (Age 5 and older, fully vaccinated): Beginner and Intermediate: All in person
Adult (Midle schooler and older, fully vaccinated): 1 beginner-on line, 1 intermediate-in person
** Please specify for which class you are registering in "Experience with Korean Language."
*Don't forget there are different registration days*
KSFC Registration Form
Your form message has been successfully sent.
Please send a check to the school by correct date or make a money transfer. Make Checks Payable to Korean School of Fort Collins.
Contact Heeseung Lee, if you are unable to make the payment by then for some reason.
Send check to: Youngsin Cho
2832 W. County Road 38 E.
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Or Make Money Transfer - Wells Fargo Route #102000076 Acct. # 3754-956-435